Thursday, August 14, 2014

From Terra Ch. 6

Alrighty... now that Taken by the Wolf is finito, I am finishing From Terra and chapter 6 is now available on Literotica!

I mean, I'd already put out a couple of chapters to continue the storyline, but now this is what I'm going to be focusing on when it comes to Literotica =)  It's kind of interesting for me, because it still has the kidnapped, futuristic thing, but Chryssa's reactions to everything is so very different than Alex or Bella's.  This is definitely not going to be dark, although I'm feeling very creative when it comes to the different kind of aliens she's going to meet and pleasure... and yes, there will be some romance =D  But I'm going to have a bit of fun with her at House Exotica first.

I'm working hard on Claiming His Wife.  I am doubtful that I'll be able to finish it by the end of this month, but I am getting a lot more work done on it lately which is definitely a good thing!  I'm getting close to being halfway through.  So far over 40k words have been written, so that's pretty good considering that these books usually come out to about 100k. 

And in the meantime, Lexie and Patrick are still percolating in my head, although I have gotten a tiny bit of work done on Mastering Lexie.

Feeling pretty good about everything right now =)  But who knows how much work I'm going to get done this weekend... cuz tomorrow's my birthday! YAY!  31.  No biggie really, but I do still enjoy getting together with friends and having a reason to chill and make merry.

I hope everyone enjoys Chapter 6 and has a good weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment