Thursday, February 17, 2022

A Mischievous Little Mardi Gras - Backstory


Last year Allie Belle, who created and organize the multi-author series Rawhide Ranch, reached out to me because Vicky, from my Chef Daddy story in the Dirty Daddies Anthology (which she also helps organize) had a lot in common with Hayleigh, the girlfriend/Little of the chef at Rawhide Ranch and she wanted to know if I'd like to co-write with Stella Moore, who wrote Hayleigh's Little Halloween, and have Vicky and Saul come to the Ranch and meet Hayleigh and Connor.

She thought it would be a great crossover.

So did I.

Stella's a fantastic writer and I was really excited to work with her, but I'll be honest, I was not prepared for exactly how much fun we would have writing this book.

Co-writing can sometimes feel like a gamble, and I have been extremely lucky in my co-writers, and I think that this time the gamble paid off beautifully. We worked together to create a story featuring both Connor & Hayleigh and Saul & Vicky and the two couples were so perfect that by the end of the book we knew we wanted to write another one together.

But I can't tell you much more about that right now ;) 

What I can tell you is that double the trouble and double the Daddies is a LOT of fun. I absolutely adore this story and I'm so thrilled to be part of the Ranch this year.

(Rawhide Ranch is an established series that is only available on Amazon and is part of the Kindle Unlimited Program)



No comments :

Post a Comment