Thursday, February 10, 2022

It's Showdown Time!~ Happy Release Day to Me =D

 It's my favorite day - Release Day!!!!!

Release Day is always fraught with waiting for the reviews and feedback to come rolling in, and today is more so than usual since this is only the SECOND time that I've written about a Dominatrix.

And what a Domme. I floved Cyana (pronounced 'sigh-anna' since I get that question a lot) and seeing her face off with Aiden and forge a new path between the two of them was so much fun.

I'm also really sad to say goodbye to the Dungeons & Doms series, but I can guarantee this is NOT the last we'll see of these characters. I have ideas for the Hideaway (introduced in this book) and for the Outlands. Plus, I'm sure all of them will be invited to Mitch and Domi's wedding =P 

Go ahead and heat up your Valentine's weekend by CLICKING HERE and grabbing your copy of Dungeon Showdown!



In this battle of wills, only one dominant comes out on top...


After months of relentless game night flirting, Aiden finally gets his shot with fellow dominant Cyana. Too bad it comes with a major catch. Submission has never been his style, but a bet is a bet and Aiden won't back down. As one night of total surrender changes everything he thought he knew, this big bad dom isn't prepared to deal with the consequences.


How long can Aiden avoid Cyana and the pleasure that only submission can give him? Since they're preparing to stand by their mutual friends for a double wedding in lifestyle-friendly-paradise, probably not very long.

No comments :

Post a Comment