Thursday, July 21, 2022

Free Alien Smut! (#TBT)

 


Throwback Thursday to one of my alter-ego's books which is free this weekend, starting today! Because it's available in Kindle Unlimited, it's only on Amazon. You can grab your copy here - mybook.to/AlienPleasures

This story actually started out on Literotica back when I was writing for them. I really just had some wild ideas for alien peen and wanted to write all of them, but didn't want to write a whole series for each alien... but I had also found that I preferred to write a longer story rather than a bunch of standalones.

My genius solution: put the heroine in a space brothel.

ALL THE ALIEN PEEN!

It was not actually supposed to have a romance but of course my brain took it that way anyway by the end. Which I enjoyed, so it was fine 😃 I know my brain does that lol.

I had a GREAT time writing all the alien peen I wanted (and some of them got WEIRD) and then adding in a dash of romance for a HEA. If you want a book that's basically pure alien smut... here ya go LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment