Thursday, July 7, 2022

Throwback Thursday to Master Chef!

 


Thowback Thursday to Master Chef!!!!

When I first introduced Avery and Nick in Tempting the Domme, I did not know whether or not they would be getting a book. At the time I wasn't sure if I would be continuing stories past the Stronghold Doms series, although I was starting to think that I might.

Once I knew that I would be writing the Masters of Marquis, I also knew that Nick and Avery would be perfect for a story I'd been wanting to write for a while - Inexperienced Dom and Experienced Sub. Since we didn't know much about Avery but we did know that Nick had a lot of misconceptions about kink, they were PERFECT!

I wanted to show more of the classes from the POV of the student rather than the teacher (though Olivia had been so much fun to do with that) and I also wanted to play with how experience plays out when it's the submissive who has more of it. It's not that Avery meant to top from the bottom exactly... but the scene where Nick finally takes full control was definitely one of my favorites.

I also had a lot of fun with the kitchen stuff in general - I was a server for a decade and hubby worked various positions in restaurants for about fifteen years, so there were plenty of fun things to draw on. And if any of you are Tamora Pierce fans... I hope you enjoyed my little side story with the servers. 😃

And, of course, I got to re-introduce Iris which I was super excited about and add her to the little girl gang I have growing, and show off a little bit more of Master Law to get them prepped for Law & Disorder!

No comments :

Post a Comment