Monday, January 5, 2015

From Terra Ch. 19

YAY!  Chapter 19 of From Terra is now out on Literotica =)  First chapter of the new year!  And it's a pretty good one, I think.  First of all, because it's not at all how it was supposed to be... too many readers knew exactly where I was going with it and so I decided to change things up a little and be less predictable LOL.  Plus, several people really were hoping to see Brik again and I thought up a way to bring him back, but only if I made the aforesaid changes.  We're now about 2 chapters away from the end, unless anything else changes.  Which means I should be started on finishing Tomboy Tease by February!  YAY!

In writing-writing... well, mostly I've been reading.  But I have been getting some writing done.  I've been working on the re-writes for Marriage Training, which are going to be pretty substantial, as I've said.  Even more substantial than I initially realized, since I've decided it's better to let Gabriel and Vivian have some kind of relationship through the entire book, so they're going to be occasionally meeting up during her training.  It's still going to be a fairly dark romance, but not quite AS dark as the Lit version was.  It's got an entirely new prologue, which shows Gabriel's weariness of all the meaningless sex, his changing desire for a singular woman who actually cares for him, and then his initial glimpse of Vivian which leads to him enrolling her in the school.  The writing agent suggested that and I got really excited about writing it =)

I've also been working hard on my Dark Angel story, which is going to be a hucow / milk fetish story.  Yeah, I'm branching out.  Plus, the Dark Angel penname is supposed to be for all the stuff that I don't normally write. I won't lie, I've got a bit of a fascination with the hucow stuff.  I'll occasionally read a book or two in it.  Some of it doesn't appeal at ALL (usually if there's no actual relationship happening or everything is machine based or the changes to the woman's body and psyche get to be too much), but some of it I find fascinating to read about.  Although, I always have trouble not giggling when the man insists the woman actually say "moo."  It's one of those fantasies (like non-con) that I think is appealing only in book form for me.  It's a lot of fun writing a book that has all the things I like about the fantasy and none of the things that I don't, since it's extremely rare that I ever manage to find a book like that to read.  Granted, I don't expect everyone else to feel the same way, since I know other people have different tastes than me, just saying... it's one of my favorite parts of being a writer.  Putting in all the things I like about something and leaving out the stuff I don't, no matter whether it's something more controversial like a fetish, or just a romance cliché.

Speaking of romance clichés... def something I'm going to have to avoid in Broken, which I haven't gotten started on yet.  Maybe I'll do that today.

No comments :

Post a Comment