Wednesday, March 30, 2022

99c This Week! - Dealing With Discipline

 


This series was the start of my historical romance journey! I wrote the first book (Birching His Bride, which is always free!) because I wanted to see if people might be interested in reading historical romance by me. But not regular historical romance, not even steamy historical romance - I wanted spanking historical romance. I wanted the sweeping romance that I was reading (I adore Stephanie Laurens, Lisa Kleypas, Sara Maclean, etc) but with spankings and punishment.

At the time, there were not a lot of options for BDSM / spanking historical romance. I found a lot of erotica, a lot of age play, and a lot of regular romance (and I did find Annabel Joseph!) but it was hard to find exactly what I wanted. So I decided to try my hand at writing them.

The first series is my Domestic Discipline Quartet and it's particularly naughty. It's not for everyone. It's far more bodice ripper than any of my other series, with reluctant heroines submitting to discipline, non-con and dubcon spankings, and wildly passionate sexy times in the aftermath.

And because it's my heroines, a little spanking is never going to stop them from doing what they want.

This week only, you can read Dealing with Discipline for just 99c!

No comments :

Post a Comment