Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The End of Annie

The last chapter of Annie Rides the Sybian is now up on Literotica =)  Again, thank you LoAnnie for the story idea!  I had such a good time writing this story.  Ended up leaving the end somewhat open ended so that I can go back to her if I ever feel like it and I'll already have some ideas to work off of ;)  I just couldn't quite let the character go completely!

Speaking of which, this month I'll now be working on finishing From Terra.  For the first time I went back and checked out what I'd actually written previously... I'd kind of been thinking that I'd made it just a short series of fucking vignettes and that it wouldn't be too hard to just write a couple more, but when I re-read it I was like oh shit... I actually set this up as a real story.  Fortunately, I pretty quickly figured out exactly where I wanted it to go.  It's going to have a total of 14 chapters and then I'll be moving on to finishing Tomboy Tease.

My writing pace has DEFINITELY slowed down though, because of the amount that I'm working at the day job. *sigh*  Still, I am getting writing done.  I'm very close to finishing the next chapter of Taken by the Wolf, which I don't think is going to go in quite the direction that everyone's assuming.  I really do like fucking with people's heads... I sometimes wonder if I'm relating just a liiiiiittle bit too much to the Wolf. LOL.  And I've been getting a good amount of writing done for Taming the Tease, which I am seriously enjoying.  Maria is a very different female character from the others so far, which is fun for me to do something different =)

And I've submitted Consequences Part II to Amazon, but, just like with Part I, they're giving me trouble with it.  Something in the description that they don't like and so far I haven't been able to figure out what.  They aren't very specific when they send the rejection emails, it just says "Description."  Well thanks... I haven't got a clue what they're taking issue with so I'm just trying changing / deleting possible things and hoping that I get it right.  Submitted it for attempt #3 last night.  Hopefully I'll be able to tell you that it's out soon - and yes, it will be getting a freebie day.

So yeah. Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

No comments :

Post a Comment