Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Venus School on Kindle for Free Today!

So the Venus School of Sex is available for free on Amazon.com today - fortunately it wasn't a long wait for them to get it out and under the promotion =) I'm still surprised I managed to get it out so quickly after finishing it for Literotica, but there wasn't a lot of re-writing or additions so that helped. That and I really sat and did nothing else for a very long time LOL. Worth it though! I'm excited I was able to get it out so quickly.

I've now updated the Venus Rising Quartet page at the top of my blog with a link to the new e-book and also the cover and a teaser for the next book, Venus Aspiring. Yes I've already started working on it. I'm not entirely sure when it will be out, but my goal is for it to be by September 1, 2012. So far I've managed to complete my work before my goal dates, but I'm trying not to get cocky about that. =)

At the moment this is my new goal schedule of releases that I've set for myself:

Complete Sarah's Private Dick for Literotica - July 31, 2012

Back in the Game (Book 2 of Poker Loser) Amazon release - August 1st

Complete Consequences for Literotica - August 15, 2012

Venus Aspiring (Book 2 of Venus Rising) Amazon release - September 1st

And somewhere in there I'd like to complete my re-write of Submission, although I've stopped trying to set a date for myself of when that's going to be. I've already got plenty going on so I'm just kind of playing that one by ear.

Oh, what's Consequences? That's the new series that I'm starting on Literotica, Chapter 1 came out today. It's a reader request story.  I think part of the reason I like doing reader requests is it usually jolts me out of my comfort zone and gives me ideas to write about that I wouldn't have come up with myself. I still have my own ideas of course, but right now a lot of those ideas are being used for the e-books ;)

I'd like to do a short story for the Erotic Couplings category at some point but I'm low on ideas... anyone want to help me out? Please leave a comment or on any of my stories / send me feedback off my Lit profile if you have suggestion!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has started leaving reviews on the e-books, it really does make a huge difference for me!  Remember, once I get 5 on a book I'll post a sexy booty pic of the illustrious author ;) So far my Erotic Short Story compilation has the most reviews on it. So thank you, thank you, thank you for everyone who's taking the time to do that! It really makes me feel like doing the free promotions is worth it!

No comments :

Post a Comment