Wednesday, January 19, 2022

#53 - Write a Letter to Myself

 Crossed off the first item on my 101 Things in 1001 Days Challenge list!


The reason I even remembered this challenge was because of a note I wrote myself when I did the challenge ten years ago, which I opened a few months ago.


So I put writing a note to myself as #53 on the list this time because that was a really cool thing to do and opening it up and reading it made me really happy and kicked off me doing the challenge. I won't tell you what went into this year's letter (mostly because I don't want to be able to come back and look at it, I want to wait another 10 years and have completely forgotten the contents by the time I open it again) but if you want to see me reading the previous letter, here's the video I did when I opened it!





It's pretty amazing to see how much has changed in one decade =) Here's to the next!

No comments :

Post a Comment