Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Domestic Discipline Quartet Has Had a Glow-Up!

 I am SO excited - I gave the Bridal Discipline series a glow-up for last January and I just LOVED those covers so this year I decided to give the Domestic Discipline as similar treatment. As much as I did like the old covers, I am completely obsessed with the new ones. They're so modern-bodice ripper looking (which is pretty on point for WHAT they are too) and I cannot stop staring at them. 


Huge thank you to Wicked Smart Designs for this gorgeous glow up!



Birching His Bride is FREE on all retailers!

Amazon     Apple    Google Play     Kobo    Nook    Everywhere Else






I'm sooooooooooo obsessed. 


And even the boxset got a new treatment!

CLICK HERE to grab the boxset if you want to jump into the whole series =) 

No comments :

Post a Comment