Sunday, October 21, 2012

I Figured Out How To Make A Poll!

Okay, so I haven't figured out how to put a poll in my posts, but if you look to the left of this post on the sidebar you will see a poll available there =)

I believe I mentioned that I want to finish some of my series that I'd started a long time ago and never got around to? Well the ones listed on the poll are the series that people have been recently been requesting that I finish, so I'm going to finish one of them and then do a new standalone. And, of course, I'll be working on Being the Maid as well.

Fortunately I'm in a rather open mood so I'll be happy finishing any one of them, which means it's up to you, dear readers, to help me make the final decision on which one gets it's conclusion first! I'm hoping that by finally being able to offer a poll I'll get more responses than when I do the 'comments' votes.

From Terra is a Sci-Fi / Fantasy series about a human girl in an alien whorehouse. In every chapter she has a new customer, which is always an alien that she hasn't encountered before and they all have sex in new and different ways because of their different body parts. This one is about 5-6 chapters from completion.

Instruction is about two female cousins... to be honest, I cannot remember how I had originally intended to continue this series, but people REALLY want it continued / finished so if this one gets the most votes then... well... I will figure something out LOL.

Seducing the Queen is another one that I'm not sure how I intended it to end. I put it in Sci-Fi / Fantasy and re-reading it I'm not entirely sure why, but at the moment I have a storyline about magic in my head, somewhat Arthurian influenced. Probably about 3-4 chapters away from completion. And the chapters would probably be a little longer than the first one.

Witch is about a young girl who sells her soul to a demon for revenge. She's got a rather pure soul and has to be punished for the deeds she does with her black magic, but there seems to be something going on with the demon that goes beyond punishment and into something much more gentle. This is about 2 chapters away from completion.

So vote in the poll to the left please! Voting closes at the end of the day on October 24th.

No comments :

Post a Comment