Saturday, June 9, 2012

Grammar Check!

ARGH. I hate grammar.  And words that are misspelled but that the spell check doesn't pick up.

Want to know a secret? When I see a misspelled word, I usually don't realize it.  Is it dyslexia? Maybe. Never been tested. If it is, it's very mild. But it's not laziness. I do the same thing with numbers. I'll look at 24 and I'll read it as 42. And no matter how many times I look at it, I'll still see 42. This, at one time, spurred me to use an editor. But then that means waiting on someone else's time table before my story is released. Because editor's are under no obligation to edit quickly.  So, since pretty much my second story ever, I've just said eff it. 

That means I sometimes get comments from people about my bad grammar / word that was out of place. I know. I'm sorry.  But if you want free stories quickly... sometimes there's a price to pay. I do try and that's all I can say about that.

Why am I talking about grammar today?

Cuz it's 10pm and I haven't written anything yet today.  I was at Baltimore's Hon Fest (which was AMAZING) all day and then went to see Snow White and the Huntsman this afternoon. How was it? I'm sorry, I can't tell you... I was too distracted by the amazing sexiness of Chris Hemsworth to do anything but concentrate on how much I want to just roll around on top of him.

No, but seriously.

I don't think I could even handle writing a celebrity fantasy about him, he makes my head go numb inside cuz all the blood is flowing to my other thinking parts. Yeah that happens to girls too. At least, that's what it feels like.  It's amazing I can form coherent sentences when he's onscreen - although admittedly most of them center around how much I want to rub up against him like a cat.

It was a pretty decent movie. I enjoyed Bella much more as Snow White.  What's her real name? No idea. I'm terrible with names. Kristen something, right? Anyway. She still did a lot of heavy breathing stuff, but this time it was because she was stuffed into rather sexy corsets.  Other than a weird scene at the very end that had lots of heavy breathing, I really liked the movie... The wicked step mother gets a back story that makes you at least understand why she's wicked instead of just making her an evil person. Snow White isn't just a vapid little girl who needs a man to rescue her, she's pretty bad ass on her own and does a lot of rescuing herself.  Including taking out the wicked stepmother. The dwarves kicked ass.  Fantastic special effects. And, of course, Chris Hemsworth. NOM NOM NOM.

If he'd taken his shirt off during the movie it would have been perfect.

Anyway. I'm off to work on the next chapter for Venus School of Sex, Jessica's Monday afternoon Light BDSM class. I probably won't finish it tonight but I'll get a little bit done.

Needless to say, I didn't submit anything today. But I'm about halfway through the next chapter of Submission and I've just started the Venus School one. So much to fantasize about, so little time.  In my head, Justin (i.e. Mr. Flood) is looking Hemsworthy right now. yuuuuuuuuuuuum.

No comments :

Post a Comment